To sleep the most comfortable way while hiking or camping, you need a hammock. They are so easy to set up, meantime you get a good sleep on it rather sleeping on the ground being encircled by insects and whatnot. However, good hammocks are hard to come by, as there are hundreds of brands nowadays. And most of the times, you end up buying a cheap quality hammock while paying an absurd amount of money and I’m guilty of doing so that myself. But recently, I found the right stuff, and today, I want to talk about Kammok Wallaby Hammock Review to help my readers know why they should get one for themselves before their next hiking trip.
Why should you Buy Kammok Wallaby ?
Comfort: The most important aspect about a hammock is none other than the comfort. Because at the end of the day, your goal is to fall asleep on it. And in that respect, the Kammock Wallaby is a real winner. This hammock uses something called the 40D Gravitas™ diamond ripstop as its fabric. And you don’t need to worry about what kind of material is it. Just you need to know that this thing stays cool on warm nights. Therefore, you don’t get all sweaty while sleeping. And if it’s the other way around, it will avoid condensation to keep the person warm and fuzzy. Even if it rains at night, you won’t have to worry about sleeping in a wet sack as this thing dries real fast. Comfort is the king for such accessories, and Kammock seems to acknowledge that pretty well.
Durable: Most hammocks with time loses its strength which causes it to get shredded in half. But this seems to lasts longer than any other thing you will get in the market. The Wallaby is really durable and has a good weight capacity. This is a one-person hammock with 400 pounds carrying capability. So, you won’t feel unsafe while sitting or laying on it as you know it will hold your weight. The dense of the fabric make sure it doesn’t get split in half so easily like others. But the reason for it lasting for years is its impeccable design which makes certain the hammock doesn’t stretch much. Therefore, the fabric maintains a superior quality over a long period.
Set-up: I found it very easy to set-up. The package comes with straps that are 10 feet long, so you get enough room to tie the thing between two anchor points. And the carabineers makes it so easy to lock the thing and put up. The strap has 18 different adjustment points and that aid you to find the right spot to hang the swing in a perfect height. Someone who had never used a hammock can set this entire thing by themselves within a few minutes. You can’t get any faster than that to be honest.
Versatility: The Kammock Wallaby is just like any other hammock, isn’t it? So, how can it be versatile? If you’re asking this, then you should know there are various aspects about this swing that makes it so special. For instance, this thing comes in 6 different color variables. It gives buyers some options which for some people like me is quite important. Then the package itself is something to die for. The entire thing comes in a small knapsack weighing just 10 ounces. As you can imagine, carrying it won’t be something about which you will lose your sleep. Plus, the fabric is quite rigid so you can place this item instead of a mat while in parks or beach without worrying about ruining its integrity.
- The package is supremely lightweight. It just weighs about 10 ounces.
- The swing can hold 400 pounds with ease.
- It has its sack sewn with the hammock for easy packing.
- The hammock got 6 functional loops, 3 each on both sides of it to keep your things, like a water bottle, smartphone etc.
- It uses nylon of the highest quality. That’s why it’s so durable and strong.
- There is a lifetime warranty on this hammock.
- It has 6 different colors for you to choose from.
- The straps are also durable and the carabiners are strong too.
- The design is exceptional.
- It can be used for so many things.
- It is easy as a pie to set this thing.
- Lifetime warranty is available on it.
- It is comfortable to sleep on as the material feels soft.
- The hammock has several color options.
- Easy to carry around as it’s so lightweight.
- Single person hammock with unbelievable weight capacity.
- The hammock is so durable and lasts forever.
- It’s small. Don’t have enough space for two people
- The hammock is somewhat expensive.
I have to say that the Kammok Wallaby is really a good investment for a camping hammock. Maybe slightly on the expensive side for many, but if you’re looking to buy a swing that you can use for years to come then this is one you should get. Instead of wasting your hard earned money on swings that easily get damaged. But besides all that, overall as a sleeping arrangement this hammock stands out for me. I don’t think there are many bunks that compete with it. Plus, the lifetime warranty on this sack really is music to the ear.
So, don’t miss out the chance of getting the Wallaby today, as such opportunites come rare in a lifetime: